View Profile ZettonC

6 Movie Reviews

You could at least credit Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer and Tress Macneille for the voices.

That bartender looks a lot like Sinestro.

I give this collab critical acclaim!

4 Game Reviews

I have only this: I'm picturing DC Comics CEO Geoff Johns seeing this title and something tells me he will sue you for copyright infringement because the title of your game has the same name as a DC Comics character name.

LudicMind responds:

Hello, thank you for the reply. DC does not have any character named "starfire: asteroids of the swarm". If you are referring to the single word "starfire", it is a common word, that furthermore has been used in the past for other products (games too), some of which decades older than what you are referring to. Please refer to this list:

All the best

Do you know what would be a good song to go with this?
Hurts Like Heaven by Coldplay.

I think Berzerk Studios has been a unique source of inspiration for my novella. One of the characters inspired me to make the antagonist. For that, I thank you very much for helping me make my dream as a dark fantasy writer come true.
P.S. The antagonist is a Lich with a far more ambitious goal, the extinction of the human race. If you are interested in reading, my book will be publshed in a few months and see and judge for yourselves.

n/a